Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

I-REPORT JAMAICA.COM>>THE MOST HOMOPHOBIC PLACE ON EARTH...SHOULD STAY THAT WAY Options
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, April 4, 2009 8:08:51 AM

Groups: Member

ShyDic wrote:

24 days ago
Jamaica The Most Homophobic Place on Earth
Be the first to rate this news
Currently 0/5 Stars.12345Kingston, Half Way TreeI read an article on Time.com about Jamaica being the post homophobic place on the Earth and i'm thinking GOOD, because there must be at least one place in the world that doesn't support this type of living which i think is wrong and not healthy. I'm not a doctor but i said not healthy because somethings i go to the bathroom that can smell so bad, lol, so i couldn't imagine guys messing around with that stinking area so i dont think that would be healthy at all, even just a simple fart can be so stink sometimes.

Anyways, Congrats Jamaica for being the Most Homophobic place on the Earth and i hope it remains this way. Can't afford to have our kids grow up in any other type of living other than knowing that man is to woman and woman is to man. Thats why God didn't create two man or two woman, but a man and a woman and it should remain that way.

I AM DAMN PROUD TO BELONG TO THE MOST HOMOPHOBIC PLACE ON EARTH.
LowKey
Posted: Thursday, April 9, 2009 2:42:50 PM

From the desk of" "KeyChoice" ON HIGH

EVERYONE ... JUST PLEEZE ... Brick wall GIVE IT A REST ... IT IS PLAIN TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD OVA ...

THOSE WHO ARE FOR YOU ARE FOR YOU ... THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST YOU ARE AGAINST YOU ... IT BEHOVES YOU TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO ... NO MATTER THE SUBJECT ...

TO CONTINUE THIS IS ONLY A MATTER OF SELF EXPRESSION ... Y?

BECAUSE TRULY NO ONE ... AND I MEAN NO ONE OF SUBSTANCE CARES!

WITH THAT SAID .. >> I HOPE THAT WE CAN LET THAT BE THAT ... AND MOVE ON!

1 Love Baby
Timmo
Posted: Friday, April 10, 2009 9:08:51 AM

aok wrote:
am sorry to say this am very much christian and proud to be a jamaican.But Mr lonely35 do you really think killing a person for being or lesboo is fairly a correct thing to do. From a christian point of view do u think it's right for anyone to take the life of anyone. this is a pointer yes you guys are proud to be the most homophobic place but are u guys proud to know that jamaica out of all the caribbean island holds the highest crime rate and believe me thats should be our main focus not to add to it.

Good point. Though I oppose homosexualty and I am not and will never be a Christian or any religion for that matter, I ,like you oppose the death of anyone in any shape or form. I have known of Christians supporting even the death penalty. I do not. Even the so called Jews in East Africa now called Isreal SUPPORT homosexuality. They have an annual ceremony commemorating Gay Jews whom have been discriminated against (presently) there or lost their lives (in the past)because of their sodomy acts. What bible do they read ? Christians say that they are 'gods chosen people'...not me.

On the subject of crime, espcially physical assault and murder....do you think it would increase if homosexuals are allowed to openly flaunt and avail themselves to a wary populace like Jamaica ?

I have always said and continue to say...that the things that appear negative about Jamaica will one day save that country. Some times one have to 'kill the alligator' while it is in the egg. I do not always agree with some of the aggressive actions by some of my fellow Jamaicans(like taking the law in their own hands) but they often achieve the desired results.

There are infact more problems than Gays in Jamaica. We can both agree to that. But aren't Gays still a problem ? Which should we address first ?
Near
Posted: Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:12:44 AM

Why is a topic like this even in the Finance and Investments board anyway?
donp
Posted: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 7:33:48 AM

Near wrote:

because some idiot dont know what finances and investments means
Ms. Weede
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2009 11:21:45 AM

HMMMMMMMMM. MAYBE ALL OF THE GAY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD SHOULD PACK UP AND MOVE TO JAMAICA.

LOL

LowKey
Posted: Monday, September 7, 2009 9:06:09 AM

hope2007 wrote:
donp wrote:
Near wrote:

because some idiot dont know what finances and investments means

LMAO...

From the desk of: "Key.Choice"

LOL

TRUE DAT!

1 Endless Love Baby

Which once again, Demonstrates how dem FAG MUTTERFUCKER won't Quit and go the fuck away! UNLESS YOU BASH DAT AZZ!
LuvJahLocs
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:43:47 AM

Ms. Weede wrote:
HMMMMMMMMM. MAYBE ALL OF THE GAY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD SHOULD PACK UP AND MOVE TO JAMAICA.

LOL

DWL...agreed.
LuvJahLocs
Posted: Tuesday, September 22, 2009 7:44:38 AM

ShyDic wrote:

24 days ago
Jamaica The Most Homophobic Place on Earth
Be the first to rate this news
Currently 0/5 Stars.12345Kingston, Half Way TreeI read an article on Time.com about Jamaica being the post homophobic place on the Earth and i'm thinking GOOD, because there must be at least one place in the world that doesn't support this type of living which i think is wrong and not healthy. I'm not a doctor but i said not healthy because somethings i go to the bathroom that can smell so bad, lol, so i couldn't imagine guys messing around with that stinking area so i dont think that would be healthy at all, even just a simple fart can be so stink sometimes.

Anyways, Congrats Jamaica for being the Most Homophobic place on the Earth and i hope it remains this way. Can't afford to have our kids grow up in any other type of living other than knowing that man is to woman and woman is to man. Thats why God didn't create two man or two woman, but a man and a woman and it should remain that way.

This topic is pointless...and in the area. Mek mi seh dis mi know seh dis article is general and not specific. Yes, there are parishes that are homophobic and they are the majority...not the minority. Homosexuality is in Jamaica and it nah guh no weh so let it go already. Cho...All you ah do a echo the same ting ova and ova again.