Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Forum Login

DARK SKIN OR BROWNIN Options
Diamond26
Posted: Thursday, August 21, 2008 6:53:48 PM

Groups: Member

I THINK ONE IS BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT COMPLEXTION YOU ARE.
LowKey
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 3:19:38 PM

Tru DAT! There are...white Black ppl. It is as much a state of your mind...AS THE COLOR OF YOUR BEHIND....Anxious
Diamond26
Posted: Wednesday, September 3, 2008 3:53:49 PM

I'm dark skinned and I wouldn't want to change my complexion for nothing. You have to love yourself first before anyone can love you. I will not change who I am to conform to what society says is acceptable.

DARK,OVELY & PROUD!
foxxylicious
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 12:47:45 AM

YES BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OOF THE BEHOLDER LIGHT DARK WHO CARES?...ONLY I DO CARE NOT IN A BAD WAY THO IT'S JUST MY PERSONAL PREFRENCE TO BE WITH A DARK BLACK MAN SUCH AH MYSELF THERE IS NOTHING MORE SEXIER TOO ME THEN THE SIGHT OF A BLACK MAN BODY FRESHLY BATHED AND SKIN SLIGSTERNING WITH BABY OIL IN THE SUN UHMM...MAKING ME WANNA DO AND FIND ONE RIGHT NOW LOL.Silenced (no let me stop amd behave myself before i get into trouble once again smdh).Silenced
LowKey
Posted: Saturday, October 18, 2008 5:05:32 PM

From the desk of: "HATEMALEME"

YES, C-APPLE, EVERYONE WANTS A STRONG BLACK MAN THAT YOU CAN CONTROL ... ahhahAHHA

Ain't gonna Happen >> lol

1 Love baby
HeavenScent
Posted: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:24:14 PM

Diamond26 wrote:
I THINK ONE IS BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT COMPLEXTION YOU ARE.

Beauty radiates from the inside out
look pass the shape of my nose and mouth.....
look to my heart and you will see
the true beauty that is me.....

EXIT-------->
sexxslave
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 11:32:39 AM

I LOVE LIGHT SKIN WOMEN
sexxslavee
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 4:32:18 PM

LOVE LIGHT SKIN
kyle charisma
Posted: Wednesday, December 10, 2008 7:27:45 PM

Diamond said-I will not change who I am to conform to what society says is acceptable.
DARK,OVELY & PROUD!...

truth be told, everyone wants to be in the "in-group"...accepted by society instead of scroned and avoided...rejected and lonely...
the question is...if by some miracle...scientists tomorrow came up with a irreversable way to turn black people into white people...with little or no side effects...how many of us would try it out?
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 4:41:27 PM

foxxylicious wrote:
YES BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OOF THE BEHOLDER LIGHT DARK WHO CARES?...ONLY I DO CARE NOT IN A BAD WAY THO IT'S JUST MY PERSONAL PREFRENCE TO BE WITH A DARK BLACK MAN SUCH AH MYSELF THERE IS NOTHING MORE SEXIER TOO ME THEN THE SIGHT OF A BLACK MAN BODY FRESHLY BATHED AND SKIN SLIGSTERNING WITH BABY OIL IN THE SUN UHMM...MAKING ME WANNA DO AND FIND ONE RIGHT NOW LOL.Silenced (no let me stop amd behave myself before i get into trouble once again smdh).Silenced

Yu kno sey yu a teasah...lovin it though.
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:01:32 PM

It's rather funny how life has changed me. When I was much younger I prefered 'brownings' even 'caucasian skin....though from a distance. As I researched and got more Afro Centric I now prefer the darkest skin possible....'black like night'. At the same time I will not say pale skin is 'better' than dark skin or vice versa. But I guess that after spending so much of my time absorbed with the paler species...it was fine time I 'came home'.

As for beauty, they exists in all shades....especially when the skin has no blemish(scars, discolouration,bumps and or skin lesions).

After applying body oil to my Nubian Princess I become absorbed with her curvatures indiscriminately (those as a result of child bearing or sculpted by a fitness curicullum) that I just want to curl up in the warmth and softness of her enticing physical offering.

'heaven caan nice so'
Timmo
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 5:23:21 PM

kyle charisma wrote:
Diamond said-I will not change who I am to conform to what society says is acceptable.
DARK,OVELY & PROUD!...

truth be told, everyone wants to be in the "in-group"...accepted by society instead of scroned and avoided...rejected and lonely...
the question is...if by some miracle...scientists tomorrow came up with a irreversable way to turn black people into white people...with little or no side effects...how many of us would try it out?

Very conscious insight bro. As for me, I know, as a scientic fact that pale skin ('white skin') can not withstand the rays of the sun on any level as the 'black skin'and since the sun supports all life...and I love life...then I love myself and my skin.

Scientist may be on the way to doing that(making 'black people' turn into 'white')....si dem start wid di bleaching cream deh...a scientist mek dat. But seriously, I doubt that though(changing 'black to white') The status quo knows what I have said about their and mans survival under the sun. 'White skin' age faster than 'black skin' but then again there are some stupid who would want to be a part of the 'incrowd' and looking older than others their age. But you know what....anything is possible. Anything.

Blessed
stainnlless29
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 6:10:02 PM

WELL THIS IS MR CONTRARY STAINN AGAIN MORE TIME MI LOVE MI BROWNING BUT SOME DARK SKIN GIRLS ARE REALLY BEAUTIFUL EVEN MORE THAN SOME OF THE BROWNING SOME BROWNING IS JUST COLOUR A DWEET FI DEM KISS TEET YOW GI MI SOME WOMAN YAA SAH WETHER BROWN OR BLACK WHITE OR PINK TO RASS SEN AAAN DI GIRL DEM LOL
Tangie
Posted: Saturday, December 13, 2008 8:04:03 PM

Gangsta Princess wrote:
For one I love mah dark skinned brothas. But in society whether we like it or not for woman most women prefer dark men. Tha light brothas have been out of style for years even doe we still love yall. But on tha otha hand dark skinned woman arent. Whether we can face that or not its reality. Wen yu look at these videos an all if yu see a dark woman it may be like 1 an she has to be drop dead gorgeous. Yu dont see too many celebritities that men wit dark woman on there arms they have to be white or look mixxed wit white. For mahself I kno its not fair but i can appreciate mah blue/black bruthas.Juss dipped in fudge yummy an mad props to kimora lee for droppin that french vanilla shake for that chocolate brownie.(i kno if mah cousin was here shed kill me for this 1 cause she love her light men hahaha)

I have to agree with ya Gangsta Princess...there is just something about a dark-skinned man. I have dated black guys from light to dark as a youth, but when I got to high school, all I was ever attracted to was that chocolate skin. It is soooo sexy to see a chocolate man with some nice white (or off-white)teeth to contrast against that skin.
stainnlless29
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 1:57:29 PM

kie wrote:
TALL DARK SKIN MEN...MAKES ME TREMBLE...EVER SOOOO SWEET...

WHY YOU LOVE TO TALK ABOUT ME SO MUCH? lol
DaBear1
Posted: Tuesday, December 16, 2008 4:39:27 PM

i have no preference in the lightness or darkness of skin - just that i prefer women of similar culture to myself. physical attractiveness is the magnet, the real beauty lies within - outlook on life, ideals, intelligence and of course the love i feel from her!
CallaLilly
Posted: Saturday, October 29, 2011 4:09:05 AM

I feel compelled to say that most people lie about not having a preference. Having a preference doesn't mean that you are racist/prejudice. It just means that you like one more than the other. I was once one of those loyal sista who felt an obligation to my darker skin brother/black brother and would swore up and down that I would never dated anyone who didn't fit that criteria . It remained like that for years, until my desire for darker/black men slowly dissipated. Bottom line, black men are not adding up, while their physical features might be something to look at and even ogle ... a lot of sisters like myself who were once loyalist are now crossing over.
STAGEZ29
Posted: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 8:48:31 PM

jah kno baby wah yo jus sah get to mi still mi would a luve fi a woman like you fi see mi inna baby oil jah kno lol mi love black woman put nottin above yal but god big up yoself my girl dunkno
Reality101
Posted: Tuesday, March 6, 2012 5:18:45 PM

kyle charisma wrote:
DARK,OVELY & PROUD!...

Black into WHITE people???!..uhhh, NO! I'm happy to be, a caramel complexioned black woman!
Jazwad
Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013 9:36:04 PM

Online jobs that guarantee 100% work with no out of pocket cost:

5548942.dailydollardash.com